Understanding the PayPal
Automatic Subscription Service
We have spent a lot of time researching and developing a subscription management and billing system that we feel will best serve YOU … our valued subscribers!
This system integrates smoothly and seamlessly with PayPal's Automatic Subscription payment feature. It is widely used by many internet businesses due to its great security and ease of use for customers.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions whatsoever regarding this system. We will be happy to assist you!
Q. How do I sign up for the billing subscription?
A. That's easy! When you register your profile you will be taken to a PayPal page where you will be prompted to log into your PayPal account. Once you've done so a page will appear with details of your new payment subscription and when you hit “Submit” it will be created.
Q. How will I know it was done correctly?
A. After you create your profile and create the subscription you will receive both a confirmation email from WAHM 2 WAHM and an email from PayPal regarding your subscription.
Q. I accidentally created more than one subscription – what do I do?
A. The easiest way to handle this would be to contact us so we can assist you with canceling any accidental subscriptions created. If you'd like to handle this yourself please see the cancellation instructions below.
To Cancel a PayPal Subscription:
- Click the My Account tab.
- Click the History subtab.
- Choose the Subscriptions field from the Show dropdown menu.
- Check the From box and change the date back 2 years (or as long as you've been a subscriber).
- Click Search.
- To view the details of a specific Subscription Creation, click Details in the Details column.
- At the bottom of this page, click Cancel Subscription.
- On the confirmation page, click Cancel Subscription again.
Site Map / Contact Us